Does your website load in 2 seconds? If not, you’re not meeting expectations. When that happens, people “bounce” off your site and move on to the next result on the list. Thankfully, Studio 29 is here to help you with website speed optimization.
Google knows this and measures it. They measure how quickly your site loads, how much time people spend on it, and if they instantly leave your page or not.
If your website does well with those stats (among others), then you’ll get a good ranking. If not, you’ll be lower on the list or buried on page 3.
Your slow website can hurt you in these ways:
- Poor User Experience
- You Only Have a Few Seconds to Grab People’s Attention
- Bad for Search Engine Rankings
- You’ll Pay More for AdWords
You leave websites that load slowly and move on to the next, right? People visiting your website do the same thing!
- 73% of mobile users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow.
- 47% of users expect a page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 40% of users abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- A 1-second delay in page load will result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
Hire our professional website speed and optimization team!
If you’re looking to have your site optimized with better page load speeds, reach out to our dedicated speed and optimization staff so that we can review your website, and offer the best possible speed improvement suggestions! Contact us today to learn more!